Engine: Air cooled, two-stroke, single cylinder gasoline
Max Power: 2.2kw/11000rpm
Idle Speed: 2800-3200rpm
Fuel Capacity: 540ml
Oil Capacity: 260ml
Oil&Fuel Ratio: 1:25
Bore/Stroke: φ45.2 / 34mm
Dry weight : 5.3kg
Bar lengths : 18”20”22”
· Assisted starting system & quick stopping control make pull starts and stops easier.
· The powerful 58cc 2-cycle engine delivers steady power to the 20-inch bar and low-kickback chain, ideal for landowners and others who cut regularly
· Front and back anti-vibration handles for balanced, maneuverable, and maximum comfortable to get more done with less fatigue
· Super air filter system & automatic chain oiler extends the life of the chainsaw.
· Front and back anti-vibration Handles for comfortable operation. Chain model: 325 3/8 saw chain gauge: 0.058inch cylinder bore: 45mm
Product details with our Showbull chainsaw, you will deal with cutting tasks highly effiently.It comes with a 20-inch bar, a cutting capacity of 40 inches diameter and it ‘also compatible with 18-inch or 22-inch bar, which extends its use. The 3.0 HP 52cc engine with two stokes is perfect for cutting jobs around garden or farm. For safety or efficacy, it's equipped with assisted starting system and quick stopping control. Notice
♦The gas chainsaw has been tested with a small amount of oil or fuel before shipments there may be a little oil or fuel leaved over on the surface. It won't have an impact on the usage of the machine. During the process of using, the oil tank holds oil (lubricating oil,2 or 4 stroke oil are acceptable here) while the fuel tank holds mixed fuel (the ratio of oil and gas is 1:25 and
♦the oil must be two-stroke oil).
♦For safety, we improve the start system and the startup is a little different from the description in manual. (as the picture shows)
♦When the machine starts and you can push the throttle lock button. The process of startup
1. Turn on the switch(up)
2. Pull the choke knob
3. Pull the start handle several times
4.Hear the sound and push the choke knob
5. Pull the start handle quickly again(several times）
6. Hold the interlock and throttle trigger together to accelerate (slowly several times) and the machine works.
7. When the work is finished, turn off the switch(down) and the machine stops.