- Oct 23, 2018 -
Daily maintenance of oil saw
1. Daily maintenance
(1) check whether the throttle trigger works flexibly, smoothly and reliably and whether the idle speed is normal.
(2) check whether the brake device is normal, and remove wood chips and mud at the brake device, etc.
(3) check whether the trap is damaged, or all of it will be replaced.
(4) check the air filter.
(5) check the lubrication hole of the oil pump guide plate, remove impurities in the guide plate groove and lubricate the sprocket bearing of the guide plate.
(6) adjust the saw chain tensioner degrees, file Cheng chain, check whether driving wheel wear.
(7) check whether the starter and the starter rope are worn or damaged, and clean the starter inlet and other wood chips and dirt.
(8) check whether the cease-fire switch is working properly, and check fasteners everywhere.
2. Weekly maintenance
(1) clean wood chips and mud at carburetor, empty filter, cylinder radiator, etc.
(2) check the starter and starting spring;
Clean fan (flywheel) blades and air inlet.
(3) remove spark plug carbon and adjust electrode gap.
(4) lubricate the clutch bearing;
Cut the fly side of the file guide surface.
3. Monthly maintenance
(1) clean the fuel tank, filter and oil tank of the cleaning machine.
(2) check whether the wire joints are in good contact and insulation.
(3) check the wear of brake brake bar, clutch sprocket, clutch plate spring, clutch disc and other parts, and repair or replace them in time.
(4) clean sundries and oil stains on carburetor surface.
(5) clear the reducing valve carbon and dredge the reducing pressure hole.