How to operate the mower correctly
1. Wear long-sleeved blouse and trousers; do not wear loose clothing; wear safety helmet and goggles; it is best to wear earmuffs to avoid noise; wear shoes that are not slippery; do not wear slippers or bare feet to use the machine.
2. Do not operate for a long time in hot or cold climate, and have proper rest time.
3. People who are drunk, cold or sick, children and those who are not familiar with the correct operation of the mower are not allowed to operate the mower.
4. Refuel the engine after it stops running and cools.
5. Avoid oil overflow when refueling. If it is spilled, wipe it clean.
6. The machine should be at least 1 meter away from the object before starting.
7. The lawn mower must be used in a well-ventilated outdoor environment.
8. Check whether the blade is sharp or worn and whether the clutch screw is locked before each use.
9. As some machine motors have a loud sound, please avoid using them during the rest time, which may affect the rest of the people nearby.