- Oct 27, 2018 -
Knowledge of mower maintenance
1. The spark plug is removed, the carbon deposition is cleaned, and the gap is measured between 0.6-0.7mm.
2. Overhaul the fuel filter and clean the fuel tank. Pour out the engine fuel, take out the filter, and gently clean to remove water and dirt attached to the fuel tank.
3. Check whether the radiators need to be cleaned through the hood, and if they need to be cleaned.
4. Check the fuel pipe and replace it in time if it is aging or leaking.
5. Replace blades in time.
6. Pour the fuel oil out of the fuel tank, press the fuel pump several times, then empty the fuel oil in the fuel tank, install the blade cover on the blade, and put the lawn mower in a clean place.
So the machine can last longer.
7. Four-stroke gasoline engine fuel (above 90#), new engine idling for 2 hours, and the engine oil can be used normally after replacing the engine oil. During normal operation, the engine oil can be replaced for about 30 hours, and the oil level should be checked before and after each use.
8. When the four-stroke air-cooled gasoline engine works continuously, the crankcase temperature shall not exceed 90 degrees, and it can continue to work after stopping for 15-20 minutes in case of overheating.
Gasoline must be added during the cold machine.
Don't use the full throttle for long periods of time without cutting the grass.
Matters needing attention and maintenance of lawn mower
9. Gasoline engine is prohibited from overspeed and should be shut down at low speed.
10. The oil should be used in the correct model, the products in the factory, clean, and the gasoline should be clean and fresh.
11. Non-professional personnel shall not adjust the carburetor.
12. The air filter element shall be inspected regularly and replaced regularly.
Clean the filter element with soap water and use it after drying.
13. After 100-300 hours of gasoline engine operation, carbon deposition should be cleared once.
Remove cylinder head, remove cylinder head, piston, valve and other adhesion carbon.
Carbon accumulation shall not enter cylinder bore and valve seat.
14. Keep the petrol engine, especially the cylinder radiator clean.
15. When refueling, inspecting, repairing and maintaining, pull the spark plug cap, do not smoke and stay away from the open fire.
16. Do not operate indoors.
When the machine is working, no personnel should leave the machine more than 15 meters apart from the operator.
17. Check the bolt tightness of working part and other parts before and after each use.
18. If there is a clutch, it is not allowed to start the gasoline engine before the clutch is exposed.
Other lubricating parts of the machine shall be regularly filled with lubricating oil or grease as required.