- Apr 17, 2018 -
Knowledge of oil saw!How to distinguish the chainsaw guide?How to remove the rivet in the chain of chainsaw?
How to distinguish the oil saw guide?
There are many kinds of specifications, the chain saw guide to distinguish, also look at the product's type and the corresponding parameters corresponding chain and guide plate, guide with more are 20-inch, 18 inches, there are 16 inches and 14 inches.These small models of the guide board are laminated guide board, large oil saw guide board has 30 inches, 36 inches, 42 inches, but it is the model of the oil saw.
2. How to repair the oil saw?
1, the chain is blunt, change a chain.
2. The spark plug is old, just another spark plug.
3. The clearance between the cylinder body and the piston is large, and the clearance is adjusted after disassembly.
4. The proportion of oil is high, and the percentage of oil is reduced.
5. The high pressure package is not suitable for a suitable high pressure package.
3. How to remove the rivet in the chain of oil saw?
If there is no tool, go to the repair shop. Soon, you can use the new link to knock on it.Taizhou Able Garden Machinery Co.,Ltd. is equipped with oroligan saw chain, carefully built, easy to operate, efficient work.
4. The method of grinding the chain of oil sawing.
1. First, the chain should be strengthened to make it firmly fixed on the guide plate.
2. Then press the round file to keep the correct Angle from the front, and press the file to the front.
3. It is often used to reduce the grinding chain, which will reduce the cutting saw surface of the chain, insert the grooved rod into the chain, and cut off the plane part with flat file.
4. Finally, file the corners into circular arc, and make the jagged two points highly trimmed to 0.64-0.65mm.