(1) All parts or components to be assembled must be rigorously inspected and cleaned. Failure to do so will affect the normal operation of the implement and exacerbate wear on the part.
(2) The assembly should be carried out in sequence, that is, step by step assembly from inside to outside and prevent leakage, misinstall and foreign objects fall into the machine.
(3) try to use special tools and equipment when assembling to improve work efficiency and ensure assembly quality.
(4) For some static fittings, the assembly should be heated, do not be fiercely knocking, so as not to damage the parts.
(5) When assembling the moving parts, lubricate the part surface to avoid dry friction when running.
(6) Do a good job of checking the part numbers and assembly marks to ensure the correct position and movement of parts.
(7) In the assembly process, we must always check the assembly quality, identify problems promptly corrected, so as not to rework.