Safety operation procedure for high branch saw
1. Wear uniforms and corresponding labor protection articles as required, such as helmet, protective glasses, gloves, work shoes, etc., and wear brightly colored vests.
2. The engine should be shut down during machine transportation.
3. The engine must be shut down before refueling.
When the engine is running without fuel, the engine should be shut down for 15 minutes before refueling.
4. Check the safety condition of the high-branch saw before starting.
5. When starting the high-branch saw, keep a distance of more than 3 meters from the refueling site.
Don't use a high saw in a closed room.
6. Do not smoke when using or near the machine to prevent fire.
7. When working, make sure to hold the high-branch saw with both hands, stand firmly and pay attention to slippery danger.
The quality and maintenance of the saw should be taken seriously, because the later maintenance of the saw is directly related to the service life of the saw.