What should the chainsaw use notice?
What do you notice when the chainsaw is started?
When the chainsaw is started, do not pull the start rope to the end of the rope, and then pull up the starting handle with the hand until the stop position, then pull immediately, and push the handle to the front.
'you must not pull the starting line completely to the end, or you may pull the trigger,' said the shanghai-based company's engineers.
Second, do not allow the start handle to bounce back freely, but slowly pull it back into the chainsaw case so that the starting cord can be rolled up more easily.
What are the precautions when cutting wood?
1. When logging, the operator holds the chainsaw with both hands and holds the chainsaw handle with the right hand;
2. At the beginning of the work, the throttle of the chainsaw is driven to the maximum and then the clamp is clamped, and the surrounding environment is always noticed;
3, engine with maximum throttle working long hours, need to let it idle, let air flow around take chain saw most of the heat in the engine, so that you can avoid engine ignition device, carburetor parts, such as overheating, cause burning;
4. The operator must stand on the upper or side of the trunk while working on the slope, and pay attention to the rolling of the tree to prevent the danger of tripping over the stumps and branches;
5. Watch out for the shards of trees, and the pieces of wood that split up with the saw will be dangerous;
6. Be sure to pay attention to the natural inclination of the trees, especially the branches should pay attention to the wind and wind, and the wind is too strong to cut trees;
7. The length of the cut tree length is 2.5 times.
What are the precautions during the daily use of chainsaws?
1. Always check the tension of the chain.
When checking and adjusting, be sure to turn off the engine, and wear thick gloves, which will cause unacceptable damage!
There must be a little oil in the chain.
The chain of the chainsaw can not work without lubrication, otherwise, the whole cutting device of the chainsaw could be damaged, so we must pay more attention to it.
3. After replacing a new saw chain, it is important to take a few minutes to make sure that the saw chain and oil saw can work properly and fit well.
Otherwise, if the chain has just been replaced, it will not be suitable for the chainsaw to start working. The chainsaw will not work properly, and may even cause the chain to break.
What are the precautions for the long time of the chainsaw?
If we do not use chainsaws for a long time, please keep them according to the following methods, so as to prolong the service life of the chainsaw.
1. Thoroughly clean the whole chainsaw, especially the cylinder heat sink and air filter of the chainsaw, and scrubbing the surface of the chainsaw with oil-soaked cloth.
2. Drain the tank in the ventilated place and clean it.
3. Dry chainsaw carburetor, otherwise the chainsaw carburetor pump film will stick, affecting the next start.
4. Clean the fuel in the fuel tank of the chainsaw, then start the chainsaw engine, and let the chainsaw engine work until it is automatically extinguished.
5. Remove the chain and guide plate of the chainsaw, clean and inspect, and spray the protection oil.
6. Fill the lubricating oil tank of the chainsaw chain.
7. Remove the chainsaw spark plug and pour a little engine oil into the cylinder.
After pulling the engine two or three times with the starting line of the chainsaw, install the chainsaw spark plug, and then pull the chainsaw starting cord again, so that it stops in the position where it feels strong (compress the point).
8. Place the chainsaw engine in a dry, well-ventilated position, away from the heat source or open flame.
9. The chainsaw is kept in the dry and safe place to prevent the use of irrelevant personnel (such as children).
10. If the chainsaw is not used for a long time, wash the chain with a brush and put it in the oil pool for safekeeping.
Finally in the chain saw is in use or not use must pays attention to the maintenance of the chain saw, chain saw maintenance helps to prolong the service life of chain saw, cost savings for you at the same time, be sure to keep in mind.