What do you notice when the chain saw is started?
When the chain saw is started, do not pull the start rope to the end of the rope, and then pull the start handle with the hand until the stop position, then pull it immediately and push the handle down.
'you must not pull the starting line completely to the end, or you may pull the trigger,' said the shanghai-based company's engineers.
Second, do not allow the start handle to bounce back freely, but slowly pull it back into the chain saw case so that the starting cord can be rolled up more easily.
What are the precautions when cutting wood?
1. When logging, the operator holds the chain saw with both hands and holds the chainsaw handle with the right hand;
2. At the beginning of the work, the throttle of the chainsaw is driven to the maximum and then the clamp is clamped, and the surrounding environment is always noticed;
3, engine with maximum throttle working long hours, need to let it idle, let air flow around take chain saw most of the heat in the engine, so that you can avoid engine ignition device, carburetor parts, such as overheating, cause burning;
4. The operator must stand on the upper or side of the trunk while working on the slope, and pay attention to the rolling of the tree to prevent the danger of tripping over the stumps and branches;
5. Watch out for the shards of trees, and the pieces of wood that split up with the saw will be dangerous;
6. Be sure to pay attention to the natural inclination of the trees, especially the branches should pay attention to the wind and wind, and the wind is too strong to cut trees;
7. The length of the cut tree length is 2.5 times.